- Booking of cargo: Mon – Fri – 9am to 5pm
- Call – 095 37228 or 0871800586
- Email – Inishbofincargo@gmail.com
- Text – Mon – Fri 9am – 8pm
Inishbofin Island Discovery Ltd is the subsidised cargo service between Cleggan Pier and Inishbofin Island. Service will commence on 1st August 2023. There will be a 3 day weekly service from April to October, and a twice weekly service from November to March. refer below for timetable The starting point of the service will be Cleggan Pier Co Galway. As per our contract with the Department of Community Rural & Gaeltacht Affairs.
please note: we only carry camper vans that are staying on private property. there is no amenity for wild camping on the island
- Inishbofin Island Discovery Ltd accepts cargo at the Cargo compound at Cleggan pier from Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4 pm.
- Goods will be stored in secure containers in the Cargo Compound. Inishbofin Island Discovery Ltd will accept no responsibility for good delivered outside of the stated times.
- For customers wishing to use the Cargo service please contact us to set up an account. All bills will be sent out on a monthly bases.
- All Goods delivered to the Old Pier in Inishbofin including gravel, building materials etc must be removed from the Pier within 5 days of delivery.
- All wrapping, pallets etc that come on a customers cargo goods must be removed immediately from the Old Pier. Customers are responsible for the disposal of packaging on their delivery.
- Fuel – if fuel is ordered it must be paid for to Sweeney Oil BEFORE being delivered.
- All sailings are subject to favourable weather and tidal conditions. Sailing can be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.